Saturday, June 3, 2023

What a season...

 I hope 2023 has been good to you. for my household it has been challenging. What keeps me sane is knowing God is ALWAYS here even when I don't hear Him. 
Being a weight loss coach and getting into my ministry has kept my mind extremely busy. I lost my 3 year old puppy May 24 and I am very sad. 
Sometimes pushing myself isn't easy- but then I have to remember my goals and dreams of helping others and it gives me the boost I need. I don't use fancy words or speak of a perfect life...no life is perfect even if we think it is.
I am being myself. I gave myself the nick name Preacher Woman because that's my main goal- to help others get close to our beautiful Jesus and live that peaceful life on this earth and through eternity. 
Our Yahoo web host has sold to other companies so many times that now the web pages don't work correctly, they are working on it. Thank you for reading this and I look forward to spending more time here. 

-Sandra
06/02/2023 6:44p.m.

What a season...

  I hope 2023 has been good to you. for my household it has been challenging. What keeps me sane is knowing God is ALWAYS here even when I d...