Saturday, January 16, 2021

Never to late...

At almost age 55- I realized that I am not perfect. I want to teach- I continue to educate but in ministry - not the sales..not in their businesses.

In order for me to take it to the next level-I needed to be educated on ‘how’ and realized I needed to learn more than just the how but the ‘why.’

I encourage you to never think it's to late to take classes. Online classes work for me and my schedule. I'm glad I wasn't afraid to start! Did I have doubts about my ability to keep up with classes? I sure did. I don't anymore! I will keep you up to date as I finish them and I will share my knowledge.

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Sandra 

01/15/2021 @2:33 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What a season...

  I hope 2023 has been good to you. for my household it has been challenging. What keeps me sane is knowing God is ALWAYS here even when I d...